From mechanical and electrical design to energy and carbon consultancy, EMEC delivers concise, energy-efficient solutions from the outset, giving local authorities the information they need to drive sustainability in homes, schools and commercial properties.
Whether we’re maximising performance with an intelligently designed plant room or reducing operational carbon emissions across new and existing buildings, we deliver a methodology that works.
Driving excellence from concept to completion
We can conceptualise your designs and support you to their fruition.
Our experienced designers and engineers will take full advantage of the latest thermal modelling and design software to account for fabric heat losses, internal lighting efficiency, air-tightness, heating, and ventilation system efficiency. As a well-established M&E consultant, we work collaboratively with local councils and authorities, delivering assessments within financial parameters and time constraints.
We improve decision-making with evidence-led design improvements
We’ve been utilising sophisticated building information modelling since its inception. Building information modelling (BIM) encourages data-rich strategies that improve building performance.
EMEC uses mathematical models to understand building properties, which gives us the information we need to design strategies for greater energy efficiency and sustainability, which is crucial for local authorities across the UK.
Why work with us?
- We remain at the forefront of BIM and thermal analysis software to deliver outstanding levels of safety, comfort and energy efficiency.
- We meet local authority regulations and help councils assess risks to create future-proof solutions — always challenging the design to deliver maximum value.
- We understand what is needed to bring a building to life, from the right heating system to safe drainage and a reliable building control system. Our building design services cover all areas of lighting, power, HVAC and drainage.
- We’re approachable for projects of all sizes and complexities.
- We deliver a series of “big wins” for local authorities through value engineering.
- Our experienced engineers deliver practical, common-sense to the most obscure and demanding mechanical challenges.
If you need a specialist M&E consultant or wish to learn more about us, please get in touch with our friendly team today on 01525 493108.